Sunday 13 July 2014

Pelham songs - Transition and Expansion

In this song, year 5 & 6 explored their feelings towards the school expansion.

Looking ahead
Feeling confused and feeling lost,
Anxious about the changes I see,
Counting the emotional cost of the sacrifice affecting me

Looking ahead to the next generation
We're looking, we're looking to open the door
Looking ahead to a brand new future
We're looking, we're looking, we're offering more

Year 5 & 6 wrote this song thinking about what qualities a good friend has, and what kind of friend they would want to be to others.

Each and every day
Verse:
When you move into the darkness, I'll be there beside you
If you ever need a helping hand, I'll be there to guide you
If you fly in the sky, I'll fly with you
And it you plunge to the depths, I'll go there too

Chorus :
I'll be there, whatever the weather
Through highs and lows, always together
Every step of the way, each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. 2 excellent songs Pelham, well done! I like the backing vocals and use of two groups singing.

    ReplyDelete